What’s included in the camp fee?
MCYC camp is exceptionally good value for money. The camp fee includes:
- Transport to and from camp (via coach)
- Accommodation for the week (ensuite chalets for girls, large tents for boys)
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Supper for the week (everyone is very full !)
- Activities on site and full use of the facilities
- Coach trips to local entertainment
how much does mcyc cost?
|Early Bird Cost
|£195 (ends 31/03/24)
|£125 (ends 31/03/24)
Early bird prices available on all bookings placed with deposit paid before the promotion ends. You may still pay your remaining balance following this date.
Bursaries are available – apply here
ARE THERE PAYMENT PLANS?
When booking you can choose from one of the following payment options:
- Pay in full: you will pay the full fee on checkout
- Deposit with single payment: you only pay the deposit on checkout and pay all remaining fees in a single payment up to one month before the week of camp begins.
- Deposit with 5 payments: you only pay the deposit on checkout and pay the remaining fees in 5 equal monthly instalments – if there are less than 5 months between booking and the week of camp then the number of instalments will be reduced accordingly.
Please note all fees must be paid in full one month before the week of camp commences.
My child has additional needs – can they still come?
We have a section on our form so you can highlight any additional support needs required. We will then be able to speak to you about how we may meet these at a week of camp.
How do I know my child will be well looked after?
- Our experienced team of volunteers have all had safeguarding training and follow strict guidelines in making sure your child is well cared for. We also DBS check each and every member of the team at camp from leaders to site officers.
- Each week we have experienced first aiders available to deal with medical issues that may arise or the camper has come with.
- The cookhouse team also have to undergo rigorous hygiene training before being allowed to work in the kitchen. Check out our food hygiene rating.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO CAMP? (Kit List)
- Your booklet (camper pack) & a pen
- Sleeping bag/duvet, fitted sheet & pillowcase (pillows and blankets are provided, we recommend a good quality 3-season sleeping bag – it can get quite cold in the tents at night)
- A change of clothes for each day (suitable for camp)
- Warm clothing for the evenings (hoody/jumper etc.)
- Several pairs of shoes (they might get wet)
- Waterproof coat
- Swimming costume
- Washbag (filled with toiletries)
- Bag for offsite activities
- Sun cream
- Spending money
- Coloured t-shirt for sports day in your team colour (you find this out in your camper pack)
- A sense of humour
- Camper health form – completed and signed by your parent or guardian, you can’t come without it!